5 best ways to boost your Magnesium levels
Magnesium holds a major part in maintaining body processes like muscle and nerve function, the regulation of our heart rate, blood pressure, hormone production, energy production and so much more. Long story short: it’s the building blocks of maintaining healthy muscles and strong bones, while eliminating cramps, headaches and even migraines.
Women need about 310 to 320 milligrams per day, depending on age, and men require about 400 to 420 milligrams per day. However, many people fall short, especially if they’re living in the big city full of urban pollutants and heavy metals which are inevitable to avoid.
The most common sign of a magnesium deficiency is low energy levels and muscle cramps. To get your levels up quickly, use at least 4-5 of these simple techniques.
1. Eat Magnesium rich foods. The top ten foods sources highest in Magnesium are:
2. Stop doing things that waste your Magnesium. Things to avoid if you want to keep your Magnesium levels high:
Cooked foods - cooked foods can actually strip minerals from the body. Instead, eat plenty of raw foods (nuts, seeds, vegetables).
Non-organic farmed “foods” come from deficient soil that uses herbicides and pesticides that can deplete Magnesium.
Refined sugar, including corn syrup and artificial sweeteners.
Prolonged stress - Magnesium will leech out quickly if the emotions aren't brought back into balance. Yoga will help with this.
Cheap common table salt - replace it with good quality Himalayan crystal salt or Celtic Sea salt.
Tap water that is laced with poisonous sodium fluoride - get a good water filter
3. Magnesium oil that can be rubbed into the skin. If you combine Magnesium rich foods with Magnesium in a topical form, it restores magnesium levels faster.
4. Make sure you get enough of these nutrients to utilize, absorb and keep Magnesium in your body:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
The Super B’s Booster shot combines 6 powerful B vitamins, including MethylCobalamin B12. These B vitamins boost your body’s systems that support mood, energy production, memory, immune system and even hair and nail health.
5. Use the NutriCALM IV infusion when you’re in need of an extra boost of Magnesium, whether it be from muscle & joint pain, general soreness like back / neck pain, relief stress, or even after a busy work schedule to recharge and bounce back. Key Nutrients include Vitamin C, B-complex, Calcium gluconate, B5, Zinc, Magnesium, Glycine, Taurine, plus Procaine, Zinc and Glycine. Not only will Magnesium allow you to sleep like a baby through its ability to relax muscles, but will help speed up recovery while fighting off headaches and body aches.